It's All Over.

November 01, 2014



"It's much easier to not know about things sometimes. Things change and friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower 

So, it's all over. Today was my first proper day of complete and utter freedom. I never have to wear a school uniform again. I have completed my HSC (High School Certificate) and I have never felt so free. This is honestly one of the oddest feelings because I really don't know what to do with myself. 

I've edited and uploaded my first YouTube video. I've purchased myself a MacBook. Had a play with my new camera and browsed my DVD collection a good couple of times before I've found something I actually want to watch. I basically don't know what to do with myself. I'm organising social activities left, right and centre but other than that I'm just tidying my room and getting my strength back. 

I guess the HSC was a somewhat positive experience. It allows you to test yourself, and test what you've learnt no matter how cruel the methods. I also think that I've earned my free time. I've worked hard for six whole years and now I can do what ever I like. 

You know in a couple months I'm going to say to myself the HSC wasn't that bad, but you know what I'm writing it down now. I'm putting it on record that the HSC was bloody hard. There was tears, there was sleepless nights, there was more support and encouragement that ever imaginable and a countless amount of hugs. It's all over. It's all done and if you have any suggestions of anything I could do with myself to fill in some time then please please let me know!
Oh and guess what NORMAL POSTING IS BACK!!! No more delayed 5 day spam! 

Ps. That image really made me laugh, because there is no way in hell I am crying because the HSC is over.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments