Blogging Hiatus?

November 25, 2014


"Should Graffiti be judged on the same level as modern art? Of course not, it's way more important than that." - Banksy 

Okay so I know I wrote a post a long time ago about how I was feeling really uninspired with my blog lately, but I've decided that it's got to stop. There are too many wonderful things happening in my life right now and I want to share them with you so badly. I have my beautiful camera and I just want to be able to document my life on here and through videos. 

It's weird a weird thought though, as I write this post all I can think about is the fact that all Augustus Waters wanted was to be remembered, he wanted people to know his name and in the previous paragraph I was going to write, I want to be able to document my life on here and through videos, so I can be remembered, but the thing is though, behind all the sadness, pain and hardship that is The Fault in Our Stars it teaches you that you should only want to be remembered by those that you really know, your friends, family, loved ones, etc. 

So basically I can't decide if I'm being selfish by writing these blog posts. Of course I want to leave my mark on the world but at the same time I don't want to seem like I am ungrateful for all the wonderful friends and family that I have been blessed with. I write this blog for me, so I can sleep better and just for my own personal therapy. So I can I just have my little corner of the internet, where I'm not scared to put myself out there, where I can just write from my heart and not feel pressured unintentionally by those around me to write. 

I basically began this post because I saw this cartoon trailer for Zoe Sugg (Zoella)'s book Girl Online and I remembered how much I loved my blog and how much I enjoyed blogging, so I'm gonna try and go back to my daily posts, but lets see how this goes. 

No pressure. 
No obligations. 
Just you and me. 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments