A New Start.

July 07, 2014



Hi, I know, It's been a while....

It's currently 4:50am and I was sitting in my bed  watching an episode of Suburgatory when a sudden realisation hit me. I hadn't made a blog post since last year, and it's now halfway through 2014. I was really disappointed with myself and as I used to find blogging quite therapeutic. So you sit here asking yourself what does the therapeutic nature of blogging have to do with anything? The answer to this question is that I'm going to try and start blogging more, writing about random things and just writing about my life and what is happening in general. 

So in the future I will be messing around with the theme as right now I do not like it one bit and making more blog posts and overall writing more. So I think I should go to bed now as it's nearing 5am and I really need to get to sleep and continue with a productive day ahead (I'm posting this here as some form of motivation to have a productive day.) 

Anyway I will see you soon with another blog post and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

♡♡♡



You Might Also Like

0 comments