Lazy Sunday.

April 19, 2015


"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

One of my all time favourite past times, is to sit in bed and watch YouTube videos, and I think Sunday is the best day of the week for this. Now on this particular Sunday I have been catching up on some vlogs, which are my all-time favourite YouTube videos. 

I'm sort of sad now, I'm sick of sitting here doing nothing, I want to travel, I want to go somewhere and it's not helping that no one else is really very excited to do something. For someone whose never left their own country the travel bug is hitting harder than ever and right now I am trying to save every penny I can, so one day I will be able to travel the world. Explore the cities that I love and the meet the people I'm yet to meet.

Today I'm just feeling very confused. Kind of lost and a bit sad. For some of my friends there is a lot happening for them right now, everything is taking off and I couldn't be prouder or happier if I tried, but with these feelings of happiness there is naturally feelings of sadness and jealousy too. I kind of feel like I'm stuck in a bit of a rut, and even though the days keep going by and the months keep turning over I feel like I'm going no where. I feel like I'm being left behind. 

I'm beginning to question everything. Every life choice and every decision that I've made. I have so many goals and aspirations and my bucket list is 1805845km long, yet I've done none of them. I'm still in bed, at 1pm on a Sunday, just thinking. 

I don't write  for sympathy. I don't write so people will feel sorry for me, or ask if I'm okay. I write for me. I write so I can sleep better at night and I write so I don't carry around any negativity. Positive vibes only. 

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it in my bones. I'm so stoked to whip out my camera  and spend some time with the people I love.

♡♡♡

image.

You Might Also Like

0 comments