1000 Views.

September 21, 2014


"Don't aim for success if you want it: just do what you love and believe in, and it will come in naturally." - David Frost

Today, the little blog I write about everything and nothing hit 1000 views. To some I know this doesn't seem like a huge amount, but to me, this is incredible.

I have tried and failed many times to keep a hand-written journal or diary, but over the past week, I am beginning to see this blog more and more like a diary, except one that I publish, one that the entire world can read if they so choose. It sort of motivates me in some ways to write more. The tiny bit of hope in me, that someone out there enjoys what I write, and right now that's enough for me.

When I think about it, it's an odd feeling that people who I have never met know that my name is Lauren. People who I have never met know that I'm a teenager and people who I have never met know that I am scared shitless for the future. I know it may seem weird or unconventional to some that I'm allowing you to read and know such deep and intimate things about me, like my personal thoughts but you know, everyone has a voice, so why shouldn't I share mine. 

I know the coming weeks will be hard, with final exams approaching faster then ever, but I am determined to write here, every day. Even if it's only a small post on my phone, I will do my best to share what's happening in my life with you and most importantly to keep writing. It's kind of lame, but I do really enjoy writing these stupid reflective thoughts were I just let my mind flow. Which, fun fact is known as stream of consciousness writing.

So, to anyone who has ever journeyed to my little corner of the internet, I thank you. It's not much, but I can offer you my thanks. 

♡♡♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments