A really hot day we spent in a museum.

September 29, 2014


"For me, the fantastic is in daily life; real life is more extroidinary than all of the imagination." - Annette Messager 

So as I mentioned yesterday my friend and I went to the city (sorry that's Sydney by the way I keep forgetting the whole world doesn't call it the city) on Monday and took a ton of pictures so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you. We mainly spent the day wandering around and relaxing, but pictures are of course essential!
Also please check out Jeneane's photography blog HERE because she is incredibly talented and her pictures remind me of the happiest of happy days.

Angel Place

Sushi and People Watching in Hyde Park


The Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA), Circular Quay

































The View from the top level/fancy cafe at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA).








I am wearing:
- Black and white heart backpack - Equip
- Plain white t-shirt with pocket - Kmart (lol)
- Daisy skater skirt - Cotton On ($5.00 on sale)
- All black High Top Converse

Jeneane's Links:
- Photography blog
- Normal Tumblr
- Instagram

♡♡♡

Note: a few of the pictures I took on my iPhone 4 and a majority Jenenae took them with her Nikon D90 with a 35-79mm lens. I also have permission from her to have posted these pictures. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments