Mini City Haul.

September 29, 2014


"Try to make at least one person happy every day." - Lawrence G. Lovasik

I honestly had such a wonderful day today and it was such a great break from study to spend in the city with one of the best people I know, Jeneane! So after such a great day I'm in the best mood and  thought I would share some of the little bits and pieces I picked up! Also definitely check out tomorrow's post for the pictures we took! 

So first we went into Priceline and because I have been buying a few more pricey things lately we stuck to the cheaper makeup section. 
I bought: 
- Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss (matt effect) in '05 Velvet Rose' - $4.10
- Essence Colour and Go Nail Polish in '146 that's what I mind' - $2.00 
- Essence Lipliner in '08 Red Blush' - $1.80

We then went to the Museum of Contemporary Art and took a ton of photos, so definitely check out tomorrow's post for those pictures!
I bought: 
- Small Blue Notebook - $3.95
- Badges(x2) - $2.00 each
- 'Chance' Postcard - $2.00

We then continued back to Pitt Street Mall and there was a street artist drawing pictures in the middle of the mall. He also had photocopies his drawings so that we could take on for free, which is where the drawing of the Koala is from. 

Then if you live in Sydney you will definitely have heard and/or seen the band Winterbourne. They have been busking in Sydney for as long as I can remember and it always makes my city days so much better when they are there. So when we noticed that they had finished their set and were sitting down I struck up a bit of courage and went to see if they had any copies of their CD left. I have been dying to get my hands on one for the longest time and it was only $10! 
I will leave all their links below but they were such lovely guys and they are also so incredibly talented and if you're ever in Sydney I definitely recommend heading down to Pitt Street Mall and giving these guys a listen and picking up their EP! 

Winterbourne Links: 

♡♡♡

Note: Image is taken by me on my iPhone 4 - hence the poor quality, sorry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments