My Dream Hair.

September 28, 2014

long ombre hair. So tempted to color my virgin, black, long hair! - Beauty Darling

This is just a little posts with some pictures which I one day would love my hair to look like. I am obsessed with the ombre blonde look for brown hair and I am dying to get mine done and after a while of being ombre blonde I think I would like to change it up for a bit and go for some more crazy ends. From what I've been looking at I'm loving the pastel pink look!

brown ombre

Zoella and darcie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your channal on youtube zoe.

My goal: to do this, only brown tips, blonde roots. First, I must grow out my hair. Lol


Jenna-Louise Coleman

ombre hair.

pastel pink ombre hair

now this is an ombre I really like...

Unicorn hair | light pink ombre on blonde hair

Love the pink ends on her hair...cute bangs!  Teen haircut, hairstyles, color

thinking about ditching the blonde ombre and going for something a little more...colorful. pink perhaps?

Black to pink ombre hair (secretly want to do this to my hair)

♡♡♡

Note: I do not own any of these images. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments