Listen to some tunes.

September 19, 2014



"Music is a wolrd within itself, a language we all understand."
- Stevie Wonder

When I was finishing my last week of school, my friend Jeneane and I decided to make each other mix CDs. She created one to celebrate my graduation and I created one of some of the most motivational songs I could think of, to aid her through the next year. So as there is no other greater gift than the gift of music, enjoy. 

1. Work Bitch - Britney Spears - \m/
2. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor - \m/
3. We Are the Champions - Queen - \m/ 
4. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey - \m/
5. It's My Life - Bon Jovi - \m/
6. Heroes - David Bowie - \m/
7. Scream - Troy Bolton/Zac Efron - \m/
8. Hall of Fame - The Script - \m/
9. The Goonies are Good Enough - Cyndi Lauper - \m/
10. All Star - Smash Mouth - \m/
11. I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin De Graw - \m/
12. 18 - 5 Seconds of Summer - \m/
13. Word Up - Little Mix (cover) - \m/
14. Beautiful Day - U2 - \m/
15. Viva La Vida - Coldplay or One Direction Cover - \m/
16. Smile - The Vamps - \m/
17. Good Thymes - Ray Charles (Oprio Remix) - \m/
18. Best Song Ever - One Direction - \m/

So that is my little collection of some of my favourite motivational songs, I hope you enjoy and feel a little bit more motivated today. 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments