Inspiration.

October 15, 2014


"It's everybody's dream. No one's going to hand it to you. You have to prove that's special to you." - Abigail Armstrong

There's this funny little thing called inspiration. It can be found in the oddest of times and the strangest of places and the more I write on this blog the more I'm discovering that various things inspire me. Sometimes someone will say something to me and I just think, hey, it would be great to write about that. 

For me, personally I think a lot of my inspiration comes from people. Whether it be the things people say, the things people do or even the way we carry ourselves. I love looking at people and sometimes taking a minute to just see how they converse with someone else. Do they talk with their hands, or start to jump around and overall be filled with a contagious energy. My personal favorite is when someone's passion shows. After you know people for a while you can start to tell when they are really passionate about something. Like my friend Giselle, who is one of the most passionate and hard-working people I have ever met, starts to go a little red and raises her voice and speaks with such authority that it is so incredibly captivating that you sometimes can't be helped to begin to agree with whatever she is talking about.

Okay so let's do a fun interactive activity, you don't have to comment write, just do it in your head.
1. Who inspires you the most?
2. How do you feel when you are inspired?
3. Are you inspired by yourself?
4. How does being inspired by yourself make you feel?
5. Have you felt inspired today?

Now I think that if you haven't felt inspired today that needs to change AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Have a little chat to the person that you answered for question one because I don't know about you but the person/people (oooohhhhh ambiguous) who are the answer to my question is/are always able to say something to inspire me and try and make me better than what I am.

So when thinking or talking about inspiration I think one of the most important aspects is that by being inspired you are called to action, you want to get up off your bum and do something, even if its just something like clean your room or give more hugs. The second aspect of inspiration is that it makes you want to be better than you are, and for me this is always a major thing. When I feel inspired I always feel like I need to do something to help someone else or make someone else feel better, whether it be donating money to a pop up stand or even sending someone something you saw online and thought of them. The third aspect of being inspired is that you feel happy, that being inspired doesn't make you feel sad, angry or pressured, being inspired makes you feel good and that you want to spread the warm fuzzy feeling!

So today, take some time to talk to some inspirational people or even look up some inspiration quotes!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments