Boredom.

October 17, 2014


"When you pay attention to boredom it gets unbelievably interesting." - Jon Kabat-Zinn

So I don't know about you, but lately one of the major issues for me has been boredom!!!! I am bored all the time and from what I can see, most of my friends are pretty bored too.

Most conversations go a little like this:
Person 1: HEY 
Person 2: OMG HIIII! Haven't spoken in so long 
Person 1: I KNOW RIGHT!! But how are you?? 
Person 2: I am so so so bored!!!!!

So ladies and gentlemen we need some serious boredom busters up here, so I thought I would put together a list of 10 things that you can do to beat the bored. 

1. Put your computer on split screen and be watching your favorite Youtuber and scroll aimlessly through your Tumblr dashboard 
2. Paint you nails! I'm thinking of going purple after my exams
3. Watch an episode of your favorite TV Show 
4. Make a smoothie, click HERE for a super yummy and super simple recipe
5. Read some blogs, I have recently been obsessed with Lily from lilypebbles, Olivia from whatolivia did and Niomi from niomismart
6. Do some exercise, I usually do a Blogalaties video, ride my exercise bike, jump on my trampoline or take my dog for a walk/run 
7. Read a book, I'm currently reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and I sort of stopped a little bit because I know what's coming and I'm scared 
8. Message a friend, you can just say "hey" and I guarantee some weird conversation will stem from it
9. Listen to some music, I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran's Multiply or X Album, the Winterbourne EP All about the Sun and I also listened to Troye Sivan's TRXYE EP and I honestly forgot how good it was, definitely recommend 
10. I know it's lame but tidy your room, a clean space can be a really good way to beat boredom and fake you feel inspired with a clean new space 

So I hope my ideas and tips will help you beat the boredom and try and make the most of your day! 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments