Exhaustion.

October 30, 2014


"Control what you can control. Don't lose sleep worrying about things that you don't have control over because, at the end of the day, you still won't have any control over them." - Cara Newton

Words cannot explain my exhaustion right now, I'm at the stage where you can barely hold you head up, well that's me right now. This has been one of the longest weeks of my entire life and I cannot wait till its over. I cannot wait to start a fresh and to actually let my life begin. I have noticed a few things though lately. 

1. I rarely make sense anymore 
2. I cannot sleep 
3. I crave TV more than anything 
4. I've become more sensitive to the heat and cold (I know weird!) 
5. I have an addiction to counting down when things will be over, whether it be time, days, months, etc.

SO as a quick post today as I procrastinate my troubles away, I thought I would share some little tips that I have found to combat my number one issue, LACK OF SLEEP. 
1. Sleeping Masks
2. Big glasses of water 
3. Calming music eg. Ed Sheeran Multiple Album 
4. No lollies after 8pm 
5. This is going to sound really weird, but I read it online and it helped so much. So basically you start at your toes and you start clenching and holding your muscles for about 10 seconds and then gradually move up your body. I'm usually asleep by my lower back, because I don't remember anything after that! 

So I hope these little tips might help you if you're struggling to sleep because I am so exhausted I'm not really sure what I'm writing! But hey, in less than 24 hours I WILL BE DONE MY HSC AND FREE!!! So watch this space for some exciting things!! 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments