Throwback Tuesday?

October 15, 2014



Okay so as a little celebration for finishing two out of the seven of my final exams and the fact that I don't have another exam till next week, I decided to hit the classics and watch some movies from pre 2009. The movies of today were Camp Rock (2008) starring Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas and Bratz (2007) starring Skyler Shaye and Janel Parrish.



I don't know about you but when ever I watch old movies my first thought is always what ARE you wearing and I do not remember you looking like that! Another thing I always notice is the fact that there is always a killer wardrobe sequence or changing room montage. Though one thing I do remember is the fact that I was so jealous of these scenes because when I was younger I could never buy anything when shopping with my friends because I was too anxious to go into the dressing rooms and to this day it still sort of stresses me out. I don't know where this fear came from because I absolutely love shopping and buying new things but my friends have helped me gain more confidence and as I have gotten older I'm getting more and more comfortable in my own skin and hopefully a killer changing room montage will be in my future soon!

So take a little break and enjoy a bit of peace and relaxation with some super lame and super fab classics from the days when you didn't actually know what High School was like.

♡♡♡

Note: I do not own any of these images.

You Might Also Like

0 comments