Current Obsession: Travel Vloggers.

October 23, 2014


"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list ." - Susan Sontag

So lately in my down time I've become really really obsessed with some more travel vloggers on YouTube. Especially; FunForLouis, Mr Ben Brown, Steve Booker, Will Darbyshire and so many other's as they recently took a trip to Toronto, Canada for Buffer Festival. I have particularly been following Louis, Ben, Steve and Will's trip as they have now roadtripped' from Canada to New York. As you watch in these vlogs gradually people are going home but Louis, Ben and Will are now about to travel from NY to California and words cannot describe my jealousy right now. Through people like this you are able to see so many different parts of the world without leaving your bedroom, which I think is a beautiful gift to share with the world. 

As someone who wants to travel more than anything on the world these vlogs are not only killing me but inspiring me go travel the world and capture every moment of if, which was actually my senior quote. 

So I definitely recommend you check out some of these vloggers and I'll leave of their their recent videos and other links below! Go check them all out and join me in this feeling of immense jealousy. 

Recent Videos that have made me very very jealous - 
FunForLouis: 

Mr Ben Brown:

Steve Booker: 

Will Darbyshire: 

Louis Cole: 
- YouTube 

Ben Brown: 

Steve Booker: 
- YouTube 

Will Darbyshire: 
- YouTube 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments